Friday, July 15, 2011

Ready for a change

Is anyone out there ready for a change like I am? 
For the 18th consecutive day, the temps here in Texas are in the triple digits and there is no relief in sight as we are only half-way through July. We are also suffering from a severe drought. These harsher conditions aren't easy on Chief but he fares SO much better than I do lately. And I am ready for Fall! I am a huge fan of the Autumn season with all its colors and changes. The shift in cooler, more crisp air make romping outside with the Boy so much more enjoyable. Then there is the fall decorations which hit the stores followed by Halloween candy and costumes and yard ornaments - oh my! 
So here's to change! May it come sooner rather than later. I'm not just speaking for myself but for my dear puppy as well.
Can't you just smell the fresh fall air?

1 comment:

Robin said...

Hoping that cool down and rain come soon for you, without the thunder of course! I'll be sending Jay's birthday present the first of August. Don't let him open it till his actual birthday!!!!