Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Our good neighbors recently adopted a puppy from Operation Kindness here in Texas. Holly, a mixed breed, is such a sweet soul. She took to me so fast, it was puppy love at first sight. We visit whenever time, and the heat, permits. While I love to take Chief for our visits, I secretly wish for time with Holly-girl and me only.
She's got such a sweet face. 
Holly grows every day and will soon be the same size, if not bigger than Chief.  As of right now, our boy sees Holly as a bit of a nuisance but one day soon I suspect he will be dumb-struck with either love or friendship for the girl next door.
A play-date between friends.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Oh, my. How precious. I think at some, the preciousness of God's little creatures is going to cause me to need a pacemaker. It's wearing out my ticker. Just too much adorable-ness!!! I want a puppy again!!!!!!!!!!!