Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween from my little devil


I managed a quick pic of my favorite pup this afternoon as I was setting up for trick-or-treaters. I found this little set of devil horns at Walgreens and bought them specifically for Boy to surprise J. I took a picture here, and there, and have also posted one or two to my Facebook page. Chief was patient but so puzzled about what I was putting on his noggin.
He won't be greeting any dressed up children this evening as the doorbell sets him off. I usually set up a little candy display outside with a sign asking that kids be generous with other trick-or-treaters by taking only two or three pieces. We'll see how honest they are this year.
Here's wishing you all a safe and happy Halloween. Don't eat too much candy! By my next post I'll be ready for Thanksgiving... I love Fall.

No comments: